I am a professionally qualified psychotherapist, counsellor and coach. I work in private practice in Central Norwich where my clients come to me from many different backgrounds with many different issues they would like to tackle.
Prior to establishing my practice in Norwich, I worked in private practice in Central London for 10 years. I have also worked as a counsellor in higher education at the Royal College of Art and in agency settings. In addition I have managed a counselling service in North London.
My earlier career was spent working at Director level within the Human Resources functions of a number of global organisations, where I was responsible for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- MA in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice
- Advanced Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Studies
- Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring Practice
- BSc (hons) in Linguistic and Regional Studies
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- WPF Therapy, London, which is accredited by both the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy. WPF Therapy is recognised for its reputation for clinical and academic excellence
- Oxford Brookes University Business School, International Centre for Coaching and Leadership Development, which has an international reputation for excellence in teaching, research and services to organisations
- Institute of Group Analysis
I have also completed additional training at the Tavistock Clinic in London as well as at IMD, a top-ranked business school in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Psychotherapist – registered with the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapist – registered with the British Psychoanalytic Council (BPC)
- Professional Member – Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling (FPC)
Each of the above professional bodies has a code of ethics to which I subscribe, and which includes undertaking regular clinical supervision and professional development.
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Member of the UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association