With a background and qualifications in Psychotherapy, Counselling and Coaching as well as in Human Resources, I am well placed to provide a number of services to meet the needs of your employees and your organisation.
The following are some of the services I can provide to your employees and your organisation:
- Confidential counselling services for local employees
- Confidential counselling services for internationally assigned employees, both to the UK and from the UK, and their partners
- Coaching for executives, managers and team members
- Independent facilitation of focus groups addressing issues impacting organisations and teams
- Managerial Consultancy: Providing support and acting as an independent sounding board for managers to explore and find ways of dealing with workplace challenges such as:
- Workplace conflict
- Breaking bad news and handling difficult conversations
- Supporting team members with personal issues
- I can provide these services at my Central Norwich practice or your facilities. I also conduct individual coaching sessions via Skype.
Corporate work includes the design and delivery of a personal and career development coaching workshop for John Lewis Financial Services and the provision of Employee Counselling Services to organisations via a leading Employee Assistance Programme.
My Corporate Experience
My earlier career was spent working at Director level within the Human Resources functions of a number of US headquartered global organisations where I operated across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Often these organisations were going through periods of significant change and I am experienced in working with the challenges that these changes pose for both employees and an organisation as a whole.
I led several award winning pan-European teams and have experience of working within a number of different industry sectors.
I am a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and a member of the UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association. In addition, I have served as a member of the Executive of the Workplace Division of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Please contact me to discuss how my services can be tailored to meet the needs of your employees and your organisation.
I look forward to hearing from you.